MINI OREO CHEESECAKES (yields : 8 pieces)
By : happyhomebaking.blogspot.com - tq for this delicious recipe.
15 pieces Oreo cookies (10 leaves as whole, 5 remove cream and coarsely chopped)
8 oz. pack cream cheese, room temperature
50 gm caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 large egg, lightly beaten ; room temperature
60 gm sour cream ( I replaced with plain yogurt)
1. Preheat oven to 135'C/275'F.
2. Place one whole oreo cookie in each of the 10 muffin papercups.
3. Beat cream cheese until smooth.
4. Add in sugar, beat until just combined.
5. Add in vanilla essence, beat until just combined.
6. Gradually drizzle in the beaten egg, beat to combine.
7. Add in sour cream/plain yogurt, beat till just combined.
8. Add chopped oreo cookies, fold with a spatula.
9. Fill each papercup almost to the brim. Bake for about 22-25 minutes until the filling is set and not jiggly. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.